How much do you really drink?
TrackBAC - "The BAC calculator that keeps you on track is an alcohol consumption monitoring tool for the iPhone/iPod touch.
*** TrackBAC is the Featured Free App on AppChronicles.com ***
With TrackBAC you can:
* Set your target Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC) limits.
* Record your alcohol consumption.
* Monitor your current and projected BAC levels.
* Analyze your drinking habits and BAC levels in detail over the last week or month.
* Export your data to Google Docs or Email, for further analysis with 3rd-party tools or collation with data with other TrackBAC users.
How much do you really drink? Let TrackBAC tell you!
* Easy-to-use drink picker and real-time BAC display.
* Customizable BAC limits
* Support for metric (kg/ml) or U.S (lb/fl.oz).
* Drinking statistics graphed by day or week.
* Ability to compare and contrast consumption with previous months/weeks.
* Quick check 'Drink-meter' that helps to gauge your progress - whether your drinking under or over your targets!
DISCLAIMER!: The BAC calculation is an approximation *only* and is affected by a number of factors that can vary from individual to individual. Always drink responsibly and never drink and drive.
Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
TrackBAC is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-12-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
TrackBAC (version 4.3) has a file size of 1.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.